Our Alaska Forum on the Environment, 2017 - Exhibitors!
- Ahtna Environmental Inc
- Alaska Center for Climate Assessment and Policy (ACCAP)
- Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
- Alaska Forum, Youth Track
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Alaska Teen Media Institute
- ARS Aleut Analytical, LLC
- Brice Environmental Services Corporation
- Central Recycling Services
- Cook Inlet Regional Citizens Advisory Council
- Cultural Alaska
- EBSC Engineering LLC
- Energy Laboratories
- Environmental Management Inc.
- Geosyntec Consultants
- K2 Dronotics, LLC
- Kawerak, Inc.
- Keres Consulting, Inc.
- Nautilus Impact Investing
- North Wind
- NRC Alaska
- Prince William Sound RCAC
- Regional Tribal Operations Committee, Region 10
- Rural Alaska Fuel Services
- Scenarios Network for Alaska + Arctic Planning
- SGS North America
- ShoreZone / The Nature Conservancy
- Sitka Tribe of Alaska, Southeast Alaska Tribal Ocean Research
- Stericycle Environmental Solutions, Inc.
- Summit Consulting Services, Inc.
- The Comforts Of Home, LLC
- Tok Welding
- Total Reclaim
- TTT Environmental and Safety
- Tyonek Tribal Conservation District
- Umiaq Environmental
- University of Alaska, Anchorage
- University of Alaska, Fairbanks
- University of Alaska, Fairbanks - School of Natural Resource and Extension
- University of Alaska, Southeast - Sitka Campus
- US Bureau of Land Management
- US Forest Service
- US National Park Service
- US Navy
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Volpe Center, US Department of Transportation
- Yukon River Inter-Tribal Watershed Council
- Zender Environmental Health and Research Group
As Alaska's largest statewide gathering of environmental professionals, the Alaska Forum on the Environment is a unique opportunity for businesses, government agencies, and organizations to share information about their environmental efforts, products and services. As an exhibitor at the 19th annual Alaska Forum on the Environment Conference you can expect to reach as many as 1,800 individuals from across Alaska to share information and provide training on important environmental issues.
The 2017 Event is scheduled for February 6-10, 2017 and will be held at the Dena'ina Convention Center in downtown Anchorage. As an Exhibitor, the Alaska Forum on the Environment provides a great opportunity to network and share your services and expertise to a broad range of individuals over 4 days, February 6-9, 2017.
- Exhibitor booths will include 2 complimentary event passes for exhibit staff to attend all conference sessions and luncheons Monday and Thursday (Friday training events not included). Additional staff event passes and Friday registrations may be purchased at current available rates. Up to 4 name badges are provided for staff working at the booth during the 4 days.
- All exhibit booth rentals are for 4 days to maximize exposure to conference participants.
- Exhibit space will be on the 2nd and 3rd floors in the hallways to allow maximum exposure to conference attendees.
Investment to Exhibit:
All exhibit booths are for 4 days and priced as follows:
- $900 per exhibit booth space
- Reserve your Exhibitor Booth Now >
- For Details: download our Exhibitor Packet >
Reserve your Exhibitor Booth Online Now!