The Alaska Forum on the Environment is Alaska's largest statewide gathering of environmental professionals from government agencies, non-profit and for-profit businesses, community leaders, Alaska youth, conservationists, biologists and community elders. The diversity of attendees and comprehensive agenda sets this conference apart from any other.
The Alaska Forum on the Environment is a unique opportunity for businesses, government agencies and organizations to share information about their environmental efforts, products and services. As an exhibitor at the 16th annual Alaska Forum on the Environment Conference you can expect to reach over 1,500 individuals from across Alaska to share information and provide training on important environmental issues.
The 2014 Event is scheduled for February 3-7 and will be held at the Dena’ina Convention Center in downtown Anchorage. As an Exhibitor, the Alaska Forum on the Environment provides a great opportunity to network and share your services and expertise to a broad range of individuals over 4 days, Feb. 3-6, 2014.
• Exhibitor booths will include up to 4 nametags with 2 complimentary event passes for exhibit staff to attend all conference sessions and luncheons Monday-Thursday (Friday training events not included). Additional staff event passes and Friday registrations may be purchased at current available rates.
• All exhibit booth rentals are for 4 days to maximize exposure to conference participants.
• Exhibit space will be on the 2nd and 3rd floors in the hallways to allow maximum exposure to conference attendees.
• Sunday, February 2 – Exhibitor Set-Up 10:00am-1:00pm
• Monday, February 3 – Show 8:00am-5:00pm
• Tuesday, February 4 – Show 8:00am-5:00pm
• Wednesday, February 5 –Show 8:00am-6:30pm
• Thursday, February 6 - Show 8:00am-2:00pm
• Thursday, February 6 - Exhibitor Tear Down 2:00pm-3:00pm
All exhibit booths will now be for 4 days and priced as follows:
• $875 for For-Profit or Government entities; includes 2 registration passes
• $500 for Non-Profit Groups; includes 2 registration passes. (Availability is limited to 10 non profit organizations)
Payment in full must be received at time of booth reservation to guarantee booth space.
For more information, download our Exhibitor Packet here.
If you have questions, please contact Karen at email@example.com.